Welcome to CollegeOnomics.com, I’m truly excited to have you here! You will find everything you need on this site to quickly accomplish your goal of a US College Degree with just your saved up pocket money. No need to take any student loans, ever!
A Little Story About My College Experience
Years ago as a teenager just out of high school, I was financially struggling to complete my 4 year college degree. Though I was staying with my parents at the time and had scored very well in high school, a good 4 yr college degree seemed totally out of my reach! Some friends of mine helped me with finding low-cost courses in computer science and I also started taking some engineering courses by distance.
After my year-long computer software course, I luckily found myself an expenses-paid trainee position in a software company. After quite a few challenges and a lot of hard work, I was hired as a C Programmer at this software company. After this I was desperately looking for a way to complete my 4 yr college degree.
Though I had a job, I knew that I needed to quickly complete college if I wanted to change jobs later on or for getting any form of promotion at this company. Around this time, I came across a few colleges that would transfer and evaluate all my college-level learning and even my work experience towards a 4 yr degree in Computer Science.
I graduated from Regents college (now known as Excelsior college) in 1999. Since then I’ve had a lucrative career as a software engineer and have worked in many leading corporations in the US.
For many years I’ve been wondering how to share my experience with others to help them complete their affordable college degree. To this end, I’ve also been thoroughly researching many colleges, courses, modes of learning and processes for completing a 4 yr college degree in the present times.
This website is a result of this endeavor! You can also checkout my 2 books on Amazon:
1) College Shortcuts: An Express Undergraduate Degree with Zero Student Loans
Here’s What I Found About The College Scenario
I’ve spoken with many students across the US to learn about their current challenges and experiences with college. I’ve also widely researched the state of higher education through numerous books, blogs and just by talking with many people.
Here’s what I found:
- Most students are struggling financially to pay for college
- Students are receiving very little guidance for completing their college degree in a timely manner
- For some, their scholarships have certain limitations and restrictions that are ruining their lifestyle and quality of life
- For others, their student loans are rapidly piling up and just waiting to catch them by their collars upon college graduation
- Still others are enrolling in college and taking out student loans but are later forced to drop out of college. Dropping out does not relieve students of their previous student loans even if they never completed college
- Students are also forced to take many mandatory courses that do not interest them. This in turn increases the time spent in studying in college and that again increases the amount of the student loans.
- There is very little room for students to pursue their interests and to study things that interest them while they are actively enrolled in college
My Goal at CollegeOnomics
These are my top goals at CollegeOnomics:
1. To make a US college degree affordable for all students
2. To provide resources and information for faster completion of your college degree
3. To provide more flexibility and options for your college degree and credit sources
4. To ensure that you never, ever have to take any student loans
5. To enable you to utilize your strengths towards your college degree
6. To set you up with the foundation for a successful career
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Collegeonomics Facebook Page